Custom Home Construction
The finest quality, both inside and out, is exemplified in each home built by Pine Ridge Builders, Inc. Owner James Wesolowski's philosophy is to exceed customer expectations. This focus and commitment to his customers is evident in his "hands-on" approach to building.
James takes great pride in his work by being on the job site, from start to finish, during the "Complete" construction process. This assures each of his customer's undivided attention to every detail while their new home is being built. Pine Ridge Builders, Inc., chooses to build only a select number of homes each year in order to maintain the one-on-one, personal attention that our customers deserve.
as your builder a one-of-a-kind Exclusive Custom Home. Jim uses only the finest in materials
available and the best subcontractors in the area. He demands high quality control standards which
are monitored daily during all phases of construction.
While you consider the building of your new home, we invite you to review our website to learn more about our company. Please feel free to contact us for a personal meeting to discuss what you're looking for in a "New Custom Home".
Our Planning Process
We invite you to meet with Builder/Contractor
James L. Wesolowski.
1. Together we will review your custom ideas you wish to have in you new home (i.e. number of rooms, square footage, arrangements of rooms, etc.)
2. James will have a floor plan with elevations developed for you. This will take approximately 2 weeks.
3. James will meet with you to review the plan and make changes if necessary.
4. Revisions in the house plan if necessary will be done. This will take approximately 1 week.
5. You will meet with James to review and finalize plan for bid process.
6. Information will be sent out, along with a copy of your plans to subcontractors for bidding. This takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
7. There will be a meeting with James to go over the bid proposal.
8. Detailed bid proposal.
9. Amendment to the Bid and Building Construction Agreement prepared. This takes 2 to 3 days (Specify any additional changes)
10. Meeting with James to review and sign Amendment and Building Construction Agreement.
11. Buyer financing commitment secured by their lender.
12. Upon signing the Building Contract, the building permit is acquired and building begins.
13. Interior Design Consultation can be coordinated with Denise Wesolowski. (Assisting you with all your Interior/Exterior selections.)